Saturday, December 10, 2011

Do you see what I see?

Take a look inside the CCHS school gym on this Saturday, two weeks before Christmas and, "What do you see?"

I see both Elementary & High School students coming together to share their love of basketball.
I see dedication to sports, teamwork, and commitment to youth in our community.
I see kids learning (from other kids) tasks including how to dribble, & focus at the same time!
I see respect being demonstrated, and observed both at the same time.
I see athletes volunteering their time, and acting as positive role models!
I see teens assisting youngsters to be the BEST that they can be.
I see smiles... and hear laughter, as two teams come together as one!
I see awesome listening skills, and great leadership qualities.
I see kids trying new things, and completing several different tasks as they are asked of them.
I see a place where all children feel welcome & safe, and able to put any fears aside.
I see teens who aren't afraid to get down to the K-1 level, and teach/re-teach basic skills.
Overall, I see Central Cass at it's finest! GO SQUIRRELS!!! Thanks GBB and BBB teams for giving up your Saturday mornings to help shape our future squirrels! So happy to be a part of this wonderful opportunity for our kids of Casselton. These "Squirrel Buddies" will surely never forget this memorable experience.
A big thanks to Coach Roesler, Coach Mears, and everyone else who made this event possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment