Friday, June 3, 2011

Kameron's 8th B-Day "Par"Tee!














Life is GREAT! Kameron is EIGHT! He celebrated his 8th B-Day at home with family and friends at his golf themed PARtee! I have posted just a few of the MANY pics taken throughout the day and as you can see there was FUN had by ALL! Kameron told me numerous times througout the day that this was his BEST B-Day ever! He also wrote me a letter and left on my computer desk this morning! (I wish my scanner would work so you could see it in his very own writing.) It stated, " Dear Mommy, Takes for evrysing you did yetrday." It surely melted my heart to know how appreciative he was of all that went into making his party so special! :)

Although he is pretty pumped to be 8 years old, Mommy and Daddy are having a hard time with it! After all, 8 years ago seems like only yesterday and we remember all too well what it was like to leave the hospital with a brand NEW newborn and NO parenting license. I think the first night home Mommy cried more than Kameron, unsure of her parenting ability, but Daddy reassured her that things were perfect... just like they were supposed to be! He couldn't have been more right! Eight years later boy have things changed for our family, but I would agree that our life is just how I had always imagined! I wouldn't change it for the world... a blended family with lots of children, lots of laughter, lots of imperfection, but lots and lots of love to share!

Kameron you have made Daddy and I very proud over these 8 years. Watching you take your first steps, brush those first teeth, become a BIG brother for the first time, ride your bike with no training wheels, hit the baseball without a tee, and run your first 5K are just a few things that have brought us such great joy. We both look forward to being there for many more milestones yet to come, and always want you to know what a special part of our family you are! We love you with our whole heart, and are proud that we can call you our son!

Love, Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment