Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

To the BEST Daddy EVER!!!

You are the BEST Daddy Ever because you take us Fishing! Love, Jaxon

I love my Daddy because he is so, so special. He takes us to the park! Love, Kierra Jo

Daddy is special because he loves us! I like going to the swimming pool with him! Love, Jayden

I love my Daddy because he let me run the 5K with him! Love, Kameron

You are the greatest Dad because you let me help you with fireworks! Love, Adrian

You are one cool Dad! I love the fact that you even watch Glee with me! :) Love, Keiley



We are missing you very much this Father's Day, but want you to know just how much you are loved today, and EVERY day! We will see you very soon, but until then XOXOXOXOXO's from each and every one of your kiddos! We Love You Daddy!




No comments:

Post a Comment