Friday, April 1, 2011

Kierra's 5th B-Day Bowling Bash!


The day FINALLY came, when Kierra got to have her Bowling Bash, after being postponed earlier last month due to all the Parkers being sick!
The pizza, burgers, and bowling pin/ball cookies were delicious as ever!
This was Kierra's FIRST B-Day where she was able to invite school/daycare/dance friends... and was so happy MOST of them were able to make it!
Present Time
It's hard to see Kierra's expression here, but Laura wrapped an empty Barbie box in a really cute bag an when she opened it, all the kids shouted April Fools! Guess that it what happens when Mommy reschedules the party on this silly holiday!
Bowling Leagues

The Whole B-Day Bash Crew
Daycare and Dance Pals
.... and finally my Cake with Candles!
Thanks Mommy! I just loved my Bowling Bash!
"Thanks for coming...I hope you all had a STRIKING good time at my party!" Love, Kierra

No comments:

Post a Comment