Monday, August 6, 2012

Adrian's Backyard B-Day Olympics 2012

Welcome to Adrian's 2012 Backyard B-Day Olympic Games
 Meet Team USA

 Let the Games Begin...

Games
Hurdles, Long Jump, Discus, Shot Put, Gymnastics, Javelin, and Volleyball
(I didn't get photos because I was too busy judging the competitions)

Judge Tanya, Judge Jim, and Judge Keiley
 Happy 11th B-Day Adrian!  

 All Around Competition Winners

Gold Medal - C.L.
Silver Medal - D.C.
Bronze Medal - Adrian
 Final Medal Count following the Olympic Games
 Go for the GOLD!

 The Olympic Flame 








 The Diving Competition

 The Swimming Competition
 Medal Winners
 Under Water Hand Stand Competition
 The Cousins - Relay Team
 The Olympic Athletes
 Bonfire Time
 Gift Opening




 Time to watch the Olympics on TV and munch on Popcorn before bedtime!  
 Thanks to you all for spending my B-Day party with me!    I enjoyed having you all take part in the Olympics, and my first sleepover at my house EVER!     Love, Adrian


No comments:

Post a Comment